I graduated from university on musicology and I graduated from the European School of Photography in Warsaw. My place of residence - Warsaw. My place of work - the whole Poland & whole World.
Teatcher in Toruń School of Photography - Photography Workshops Portrait and Photography Fashion, including creative photography.
I offer the following services:
- photo sessions (portrait, fashion, advertising, packshots, reportage, architecture and interiors)
- graphics and photo retouching
- courses and workshops in photography and retouching photographs
- Vector 2D design flyers, catalogs, business cards, posters, banners.
- I am a winner of 10 photographic competitions
- I had 6 solo photo exhibitions
- President of the jury in the competition for the Eco-Fashion Fair EcoFamily, Kielce 2012
- I teach photography from January 2012
- A graduate of the European Academy of Photography
- A graduate of the University of Warsaw (Musicology)
I work with professional equipment: full frame Canon 5 D Mark II, lenses: 70-200 mm f/2.8 L USM, MP-E 65 mm f/2.8 1-5 x Macro Photo, 17-40 mm f/4.0, 50 mm f/1.8, 28-105 mm f/3.5; analogowe: Zeiss 135 mm f/3.5 i Pentacon 50 mm f/1.8. Backup camera Canon EOS 450 D. Speedlite 430 EX II.
I have studio equipment: 2 flash 400 Watts, 2 x Quantuum 500 Wat, 1 x 300 Wat, 1 x Quantuum 600 Wat; softboxes, pot, color filters, tripods, backgrounds. I have the opportunity to take photos with studio lighting on location - have inverter (battery).